Our Supporters Last updated 3/4/14
Partner Organizations are key to the success of our club. These generous partners support us not only financially but with time and effort donated by their members. These volunteer efforts include encouraging and mentoring young birders, sponsoring and conducting field trips, and assisting with publicity and the recruitment of both members and volunteers. Without our Partner Organizations NYSYBC would not be able to grow or offer field trips for young birders all over New York State.
Field Trip Planning Form for Partner Organizations
Many thanks to our Partner Organizations (in alphabetical order):
- Alan Devoe Bird Club (Columbia County) RENEWED FOR 2014
- Bedford Audubon Society (Westchester County)
- Brooklyn Bird Club (Kings County) NEW FOR 2014
- Cattaraugus County Bird Club (Cattaraugus County) RENEWED 2014
Bird Club (Cayuga/Tompkins Counties)
- Chemung Valley Audubon Society (Chemung County)
- Delaware-Otsego Audubon Society (Delaware, Otsego, and neighboring counties) RENEWED FOR 2014
- * Eastern
Long Island Audubon Society (Suffolk County)
- Edgar A. Mearns Bird Club (Orange County) RENEWED FOR 2014
- Hudson-Mohawk Bird Club (Albany/Rensselaer Counties)
RENEWED FOR 2014
- * Huntington-Oyster Bay Audubon Society(Nassau/Suffolk Counties) RENEWED FOR 2014
- * John Burroughs Natural History Society (Ulster County)
- Naturalists' Club of Broome County (Broome
- * Northern New York Audubon Society (Adirondack/Champlain/St. Lawrence)
- Onondaga Audubon Society (Onondaga County) RENEWED FOR 2014
- Queens County Bird Club (Queens County) RENEWED FOR 2014
- * Ralph T. Waterman Bird Club (Dutchess County) RENEWED FOR 2014
- * Rochester Birding Association (Monroe County)
- Saw Mill River Audubon (Westchester County)
- South Shore Audubon Society (Nassau County) NEW FOR 2014
- * Sullivan County Audubon Society (Sullivan County) RENEWED FOR 2014
* Charter Member since 2008
Check back and watch our list of Partner Organizations grow!
Supporting Adult members provide much-needed financial assistance, contribute ideas, and volunteer their time and transportation whenever they can.
We are very grateful to all those who have made the commitment to help
us make this club a fantastic community for young birders!
To find out how you, too, can support our great club, please see our Membership page.
Birding and nature-oriented organizations can learn more about NYSYBC and the benefits of Partner Organization membership by requesting a 30-minute presentation to be made at their membership or board meetings. We'll come to your location anywhere in New York State! To request such a presentation, please .