Our Supporters Last updated 8/14/15
Partner Organizations are key to the success of our club. These generous partners support us not only financially but with time and effort donated by their members. These volunteer efforts include encouraging and mentoring young birders, sponsoring and conducting field trips, and assisting with publicity and the recruitment of both members and volunteers. Without our Partner Organizations NYSYBC would not be able to grow or offer field trips for young birders all over New York State.
Field Trip Planning Form for Partner Organizations
Many thanks to our Partner Organizations:
- Alan Devoe Bird Club (Columbia County) RENEWED FOR 2015
- Bedford Audubon Society RENEWED FOR 2015
- Brooklyn Bird Club (Kings County) RENEWED FOR 2015
County Bird Club RENEWED FOR 2015 (Cattaraugus
Bird Club RENEWED FOR 2015
- Chemung Valley Audubon Society RENEWED FOR 2015 (Chemung County)
- Delaware-Otsego Audubon Society (Delaware, Otsego, and neighboring counties) RENEWED FOR 2015
- * Eastern
Long Island Audubon Society (Suffolk County) RENEWED FOR 2015
- Edgar A. Mearns Bird Club (Orange County) RENEWED FOR 2015
- Hudson-Mohawk Bird Club (Albany/Rensselaer Counties) RENEWED FOR 2015
- * Huntington-Oyster Bay Audubon Society (Nassau/Suffolk Counties) RENEWED FOR 2015
- * John Burroughs Natural History Society (Ulster County) RENEWED FOR 2015
- The Linnaean Society of New York (New York County) NEW 5/12/15
- Naturalists' Club of Broome County (Broome
County) RENEWED FOR 2015
- * Northern New York Audubon Society (Adirondack/Champlain/St. Lawrence) RENEWED FOR 2015
- Onondaga Audubon Society (Onondaga County) RENEWED FOR 2015
- Queens County Bird Club (Queens County) RENEWED FOR 2015
- * Ralph T. Waterman Bird Club (Dutchess County) RENEWED FOR 2015
- * Rochester Birding Association (Monroe County) RENEWED FOR 2015
- Saw Mill River Audubon (Westchester County) RENEWED FOR 2015
- Seatuck Environmental Association (Long Island) NEW IN 2015
- * Sullivan County Audubon Society (Sullivan County) RENEWED FOR 2015
* Charter Member since 2008
Supporting Adult members provide much-needed financial assistance, contribute ideas, and volunteer their time and transportation whenever they can.
We are very grateful to all those who have made the commitment to help
us make this club a fantastic community for young birders!
To find out how you, too, can support our great club, please see our Membership page.
Birding and nature-oriented organizations can learn more about NYSYBC and the benefits of Partner Organization membership by requesting a 30-minute presentation to be made at their membership or board meetings. We'll come to your location anywhere in New York State! To request such a presentation, please .