Our Supporters Last updated 7/18/16
Partner Organizations are key to the success of our club. These generous partners support us not only financially but with time and effort donated by their members. These volunteer efforts include encouraging and mentoring young birders, sponsoring and conducting field trips, and assisting with publicity and the recruitment of both members and volunteers. Without our Partner Organizations NYSYBC would not be able to grow or offer field trips for young birders all over New York State.
Introduce our enthusiastic young birders to your favorite hotspot!
We handle communications and permission forms -- you do the fun part!
Field Trip Planning Form for Partner Organizations
Many thanks to our generous Partner Organizations:
- Alan Devoe Bird Club (Columbia County)
- Bedford Audubon Society
- Brooklyn Bird Club (Kings County)
County Bird Club
Bird Club (Cayuga/Tompkins)
Valley Audubon Society
- Delaware-Otsego Audubon Society
(Delaware, Otsego, and neighboring counties)
- * Eastern
Long Island Audubon Society (Suffolk County)
- Edgar A. Mearns Bird Club (Orange County)
- Hudson-Mohawk Bird Club (Albany/Rensselaer Counties)
- * Huntington-Oyster Bay Audubon Society (Nassau/Suffolk Counties)
- * John Burroughs Natural History Society (Ulster County)
- The Linnaean Society of New York (New York County)
- Naturalists' Club of Broome County (Broome
- * Northern New York Audubon Society (Adirondack/Champlain/St. Lawrence)
- Onondaga Audubon Society (Onondaga County)
- Queens County Bird Club (Queens County)
- * Ralph T. Waterman Bird Club (Dutchess County)
- Saw Mill River Audubon (Westchester County)
- Seatuck Environmental Association (Long Island)
- * Sullivan County Audubon Society (Sullivan County)
Supporting Adult members provide much-needed financial assistance, contribute ideas, and volunteer their time and transportation whenever they can.
We are very grateful to all those who have made the commitment to help
us make this club a fantastic community for young birders!
To find out how you, too, can support our great club, please see our Membership page.
Birding and nature-oriented organizations can learn more about NYSYBC and the benefits of Partner Organization membership by requesting a 30-minute presentation to be made at their membership or board meetings. We'll come to your location anywhere in New York State! To request such a presentation, please .